20080129

Just the thinking, it hurts.

Frustrating luh, stupid Bobby keep chewing on my tissues I left lying around the bed awhile ago. Stupid dog. BAH. Ok so far projects have not spared me. But it's the very last one. I am seriously sucked dry. The Band practice today just made me stress even further. 'Cause I just can't seem to sight read properly. After 8, my mind totally drifted away. I'm plainly tired. ):

Today also marks the end of trading in 1st ave for my class and it happened to be an enjoyable day too. Sadly hoho's on mc, and he can't get to tease me : p bleah. This week's gna be a tough one too, with presentations and a mind-dreading test to deal with. Sigh. Wait, it gets harder everyday. ): And the semester's going to end. Year 3 omg. I feel so old again, and now I'm starting to contemplate my future. SIM or Laselle. I've got probably one year more to think through. Sigh. This is dreadful. Degrees. Degrees. Degrees. I. Digress.

I'm tired. Everyday. Seriously need a break after exams. 4 bloody papers. Can't get enough of that seriously. My eyes are shutting already, and if I'm not wrong, there's class later. I think. So time to hit the sack. Ciaos loves.

Letting go didn't halt me from thinking. And it made me learnt a valuable lesson.
Be complacent with whatever you have.
'Cause in reality, nothing's NEVER enough..
We can't want what we always can't have.. That's reality.
To be able to make me smile until today..
I guess, it's more than enough..
Still, I don't know how much longer.
And I'm starting to question myself...
Did I even really let it go? God knows.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home